NURSERY SPECIMEN BOOK FROM CHASE BROTHERS NURSERY IN ROCHESTER, NY
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket, As Issued
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- NURSERY SPECIMEN BOOK FROM CHASE BROTHERS NURSERY IN ROCHESTER, NY
- Stecher Lithographic Company
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- First Edition
- Chase Brothers Company
- Place of Publication
- Rochester, New York
- Date Published
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12&
- Bookseller catalogs
- Americana; Ephemera;
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Fore Edge
- The portion of a book that is opposite the spine. That part of a book which faces the wall when shelved in a traditional...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year