Museums of the World (36 volumes - complete)
- Good/Dust Jacket Included
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Jorge Welsh Books (PT)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Museums of the World (36 volumes - complete)
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket Condition
- Dust Jacket Included
- Kodansha, Tokyo
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Collections and exhibitions; Generic Books;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Jorge Welsh Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Jorge Welsh Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year