LE LIVRE D'OR DE J.-F. MILLET PAR UN ANCIEN AMI ILLUSTRE DE DIX-SEPT EAUX-FORTES ORIGINALES PAR FREDERIC JACQUE (ETCHINGS)
by Un Ancien Ami, A. Ferroud, E. Benezit-Constant
Fairfield, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Nick Bikoff, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- LE LIVRE D'OR DE J.-F. MILLET PAR UN ANCIEN AMI ILLUSTRE DE DIX-SEPT EAUX-FORTES ORIGINALES PAR FREDERIC JACQUE (ETCHINGS)
- Un Ancien Ami, A. Ferroud, E. Benezit-Constant
- Frederic Jacque
- Book Condition
- Used - Good+
- Limited/Numbered Edition
- A. Ferroud, Benezit-Constant, Harry C. Dickens
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Books are conservatively described. Full refund within 20 days. Books mailed upon notification of sale. Books sold by direct payment to bookseller will be shipped after receipt of check or notice of payment through paypal. If your book are heavy or oversized, we may contact you for additional shipping. All books/ephemera are securely packaged to assure safe arrival at their destination. All books for sale are in-stock on premises.
About the Seller
About Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...
- Top Edge Gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the pages...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year