Life and Surprising Adventures of Robinson Crusoe of York, Mariner as related by himself. With a Biographical Memoir of the author and a Life of Alexander Selkirk, by whose residence on the island of Juan Fernandez the work was suggested.
by Defoe, Daniel 1661-1731
- See description
West Brookfield, Massachusetts, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994) (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Life and Surprising Adventures of Robinson Crusoe of York, Mariner as related by himself. With a Biographical Memoir of the author and a Life of Alexander Selkirk, by whose residence on the island of Juan Fernandez the work was suggested.
- Defoe, Daniel 1661-1731
- Book Condition
- Philadelphia: Hubbard Bros, 1872.
- English Literature
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994)
Point of Sale (by phone or fax), Checks, MO, drafts in US Funds. MA residents invoiced 6.25% Sales Tax. We cost (drop) ship world-wide via USPS, but will ship via other specified carriers and by your account number via pick-up service. We ship promptly in professional packaging. In office for questions 5am-3pm EST Mon-Sat @ (508) 867-3434 (calls returned on complete messages including book title or number) or 24/7 secure fax. Notify us of intent to return within 3 days of receipt in original packaging and matching post. On March 31 2018 (9-3) we will be at Flamingo Eventz Boxborough (MA) Paper Town with bindings and cards. Hope to see you there
About the Seller
About OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year