TRAVELS THROUGH NORTH AMERICA, DURING THE YEARS 1825 AND 1826
by Bernard, Karl, Duke of Saxe-Weimar, Eisenhach
- Very Good+
Fairfield, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Nick Bikoff, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- TRAVELS THROUGH NORTH AMERICA, DURING THE YEARS 1825 AND 1826
- Bernard, Karl, Duke of Saxe-Weimar, Eisenhach
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good+
- First Edition
- Carey, Lea & Banchard
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Military; Native Americans;
Terms of Sale
Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Books are conservatively described. Full refund within 20 days. Books mailed upon notification of sale. Books sold by direct payment to bookseller will be shipped after receipt of check or notice of payment through paypal. If your book are heavy or oversized, we may contact you for additional shipping. All books/ephemera are securely packaged to assure safe arrival at their destination. All books for sale are in-stock on premises.
About the Seller
About Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Spine Label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year