Oregon; Or, a Short History of a Long Journey: Narrative of a Journey Across the Rocky Mountains, to the Columbia River
by John B. Wyeth
- very good
- Very Good
Longmont, Colorado, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
YE Gallon Press, 1970. Limited Edition. #499/605. VG. Interior is tight, clean, and free of ownership marks except for one penciled notation on the flyleaf. Cloth boards show shelf and handling wear with light soiling, edge, corner, and spine wear. Overall a solid copy showing minimal signs of use. Photo is of the copy we have here at Barbed Wire Books.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Barbed Wire Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Oregon; Or, a Short History of a Long Journey
- John B. Wyeth
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- Limited Edition
- YE Gallon Press
- Place of Publication
- Fairfield, Washington
- Date Published
- Mountain Men, Exploration, Diaries, Accounts, History of Oregon,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Western History; History; Biography & Autobiography; Travel;
Terms of Sale
Barbed Wire Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Barbed Wire Books
Barbed Wire Books is an independantly owned real bookstore in northern Colorado. We've been in business since 2009 and are proud of our award-winning, 5-star reputation for excellent customer service. Our store stocks all sorts of books with note-worthy Western Americana and Children's sections. Not all inventory is listed online so please contact us for specific titles.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....