Ira Aldridge The Negro Tragedian
by Herbert Marshall and Mildred Stock
- near fine
- Near Fine/Fair
Saint Charles, Illinois
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
This is a near fine copy in black cloth with gilt titles on spine. Slight foxing on endpapers but otherwise in excellent condition with no marks or damage at all.
Frontispiece, vi, 355. Unclipped DJ has several chips at top of jacket spine and has minor fading and soiling. Is now in a protective mylar cover.
The author Herbert Marshall (1890-1966), was a respected stage, screen and radio actor himself, who starred in many popular and well-regarded Hollywood films in the 1930s and 1940s, initially as an in-demand Hollywood leading man and later as a character actor.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Stanley Louis Remarkable Books (IOBA) (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Ira Aldridge The Negro Tragedian
- Herbert Marshall and Mildred Stock
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- The Macmillan Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Stanley Louis Remarkable Books (IOBA)
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days.
About the Seller
About Stanley Louis Remarkable Books (IOBA)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]