Bring on the Empty Horses (1975) (Signed)
by David Niven
- very good
- Very Good/Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Fort Lee, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY: G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1975. Book. Very Good. Hardcover. Signed by Author(s). Third Edition. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Hard Cover, Very Good - . Navy cloth boards with silver printing. Some bumping and wear on top and bottom of spine. Binding tight with a little give. Pages clean. 369 pages. Photo section with many B&W photos in center of book. SIGNED BY AUTHOR DAVID NIVEN on front free endpaper in black marker "For Bill Morrison - Best wishes! David Niven". To noted film director William Morrison. Dust jacket is in Good condition in protective mylar cover, a few tears on top and some chips on spine and worn wrinkles on the edges, front and back. Very Good, solid signed Third Impression..
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Rare Finds Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Bring on the Empty Horses (1975) (Signed)
- David Niven
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- Third Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- G.P. Putnam's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date Published
- ACTOR MOVIES TELEVISION BIOGRAPHY AUTOBIOGRAPHY BILL MORRISON BRITISH TWIT DAVID NIVEN BRING ON THE EMPTY HORSES ERROL FLYNN CARY GRANT
Terms of Sale
Rare Finds Booksellers
About the Seller
About Rare Finds Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year