The Actor by Robert Lloyd To Which is Prefix'd An Essay By Edmund Blunden; The Whole Embellish'd with Theatrical Figures by Randolph Schwabe
by Lloyd, Robert
- Orig. blue cloth spine and decorated gray boards. Near fine
ardsley, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Royoung bookseller, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Actor by Robert Lloyd To Which is Prefix'd An Essay By Edmund Blunden; The Whole Embellish'd with Theatrical Figures by Randolph Schwabe
- Lloyd, Robert
- Book Condition
- Used - Orig. blue cloth spine and decorated gray boards. Near fine
- Quantity Available
- First edition
- Beaumont Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Private Press
- Bookseller catalogs
- Poetry; Theatre;
Terms of Sale
Royoung bookseller, Inc.
All books returnable 10 days of invoice date with prior notification
About the Seller
About Royoung bookseller, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...